Workshops for parents and carers
We offer a variety of free workshops to support non-abusing members of families as they deal with the consequences of child sexual abuse.
To access this service, please call our free national helpline: 0800 980 1958.
Lines are open daily from 10am to 2pm (Monday, Thursday and Friday) and 10am to 6pm (Tuesday and Wednesday).
Workshops to build your confidence back up
We understand the range of emotions you may be feeling after learning of your child’s sexual abuse. It’s important not to blame yourself, but to learn to work through your feelings and rebuild your confidence to provide your children with the support they need.
Our free workshops are designed to aid non-abusing parents and carers in developing coping strategies to deal with the consequences of child sexual abuse. These sessions will:
• Empower you to aid your child’s, or children’s, healing process
• Enhance your confidence and parenting skills
• Help you to manage the effects of the child’s grooming process
• Help you to manage your child’s, or children’s, behaviour, anger and anxieties
• Re-establish and strengthen your parent-child bond
These free sessions can be delivered on a one-to-one basis, or in a group setting.
To book a session or find out more please call our helpline.